The FCA Regulatory Decisions Committee (RDC) has added nine distinguished members from the world’s of law, banking, audit, financial advisory and regulation.
The RDC takes certain decisions on behalf of the FCA related to enforcement and supervisory actions, as well as applications by firms for authorisation and by individuals for approval. Membership is drawn from across a spectrum of business, consumer and industry experience.
The nine new members are:
- Sidney Myers, a former senior partner at a major City law firm
- Tanya Castell, E. Noel Harwerth and Charlie Laughton-Scott, who bring significant banking expertise
- Stephen Mount and Jeremy Newman, who are experienced audit leaders
- Julie Hepworth and Peter Jones, who are skilled in financial advisory
- Anne Heal, who brings a wealth of regulatory experience
Moloney Search is delighted to be the first search firm to work with the RDC, and continues a longstanding relationship with FCA.